“Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” — Andrew Davis
A few months ago, I decided to create a podcast… not to sell a product or to pitch things, but to learn.
The entire purpose of this podcast is built around storytelling, building knowledge, sharing experiences and contributing to the lives of people by giving them the proper tools to grow and expand their businesses.
Will you join me?
- We’re looking for regular people who have something worth sharing… it’s irrelevant if you’ve ever been on a podcast before.
- You’re passionate about sales, marketing, entrepreneurship, or business development.
- You’re high-energy… this isn’t your average boring podcast; we’ll tell jokes have fun and keep it lively. Bring your A-game.
- You understand how customers think and what drives value.
- You know what it takes to engage, motivate, and inspire salespeople.
- You have a burning desire to help companies build great culture.
- You have tips, tricks, lessons, advice, etc. that will be helpful to listeners.
- You understand that you’re not coming on to pitch your product (extensively) and neither are we.
- You’re willing to carve out an hour of your time… and share the post once it goes live.
- You have a quiet room, good microphone, and excellent internet connectivity.
- We’ll keep it very relaxed and conversational, no boring Q&A interview stuff.
- We want to know about what you do, how you create value, and what your sales management process looks like.
- We’ll share your podcast with a rapidly growing audience of over 15,000 social media followers and 1,500 newsletter subscribers.
- We’re interested in all industries, backgrounds, and management styles.
- We want to help make you successful… therefore, we suggest you read this Entrepreneur article in advance.
Here is a link to some of our recent episodes.
You can see that we put a lot of effort into not only the quality of the podcast, but also the accompanying blog… we hope to provide value in return for your time.
If this podcast sounds like something you’d like to join, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your name, timezone and title/industry.
- A short bio of your background in sales, marketing or business (I will read this as the introduction so listeners know who you are).
- A topic theme and/or 5–10 bullet points that you’d like to discuss.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!