Nothing ignites excitement, passion, and competition like a knockout sporting event. Whether you’re talking about March Madness, the Champions League or the US Open, everyone loves to see a winner-takes-all tournament bring out the best in its competitors.
But have you ever wondered who the MVP is in your sales team?
SalesScreen’s new Bracket Competitions feature brings a dynamic elimination tournament to the virtual sales floor, helping motivate and boost sales team performance.
Think about how much camaraderie Fantasy Sports bring when you’re working in-office. Bracket Competitions combine that friendly competitiveness with real-world sales-boosting motivation for sales teams working from home.
Here’s our step-by-step bracket competition playbook:
- First, create your very own Bracket Competition.
- You can start with qualifying rounds to see who your sales stars are.
- Next, move up into the major leagues and the elimination phase.
- This phase consists of a series of head-to-head battles.
- The winner of each battle moves on to the next round.
- When a competitor is knocked out, they are eliminated.
- Prizes can be awarded in a range of ways(from winner-takes-all to runner-up rewards).
Fill out the demo request at the bottom of this page to see how SalesScreen’s Bracket Competitions are a real slam-dunk for your sales teams.