Nothing ignites excitement, passion, and competition like a knockout sporting event. Whether you’re talking about March Madness, the Champions League, or the US Open, everyone loves to see a winner-takes-all tournament bring out the best in its competitors.
And if you have ever tried playing fantasy sports, you know just how much fun they can be. They are the perfect way to spend time with friends, family, or even people you don’t know in a competitive and interactive environment that is incredibly engaging. Bracket Competitions combine that friendly competitiveness with real-world sales-boosting motivation for sales teams.
But have you ever wondered who the MVP is in your sales team?
SalesScreen’s bracket competitions feature brings a dynamic elimination tournament to the virtual sales floor, helping motivate and boost sales team performance over both long-form and short-form competition styles.
Here’s our step-by-step bracket competition playbook:
- First, create your very own bracket competition.
- You can start with qualifying rounds to see who your sales stars are. We don’t recommend seeding or ranking your reps beforehand, as that can be demotivating to reps.
- Next, move up into the major leagues and the elimination phase. You should be seeing some serious engagement at this point, with eliminated reps getting behind their favorites and calling out their great work.
- This phase consists of a series of head-to-head battles. Your reps can get the most out of these battles by starting their own battles themselves. Our battle system allows reps to challenge each other without any manager interaction for the KPI of their choice.
- The winner of each battle moves on to the next round. These reps are probably going to be pretty pumped up, so call out the winners of each phase of the competition!
- When a competitor is knocked out, they are eliminated. Don’t forget that these sales reps or SDRs struggled, competed, and worked hard, so call out that great work whenever you can.
- Prizes can be awarded in a range of ways (from winner-takes-all to runner-up rewards).
Now you are prepared to run your own bracket competition! So as we get closer to March and you are looking to give your team the boost they need to crush their KPIs, try out a bracket competition to see how much your team can accomplish with just a bit of gamification. Fill out the demo request at the bottom of this page to see how SalesScreen’s Bracket Competitions are a real slam-dunk for your sales teams.