Personalization is the key
There's no such thing as 'one size fits all' when it comes to rewarding good performance. That's why we created 'Rewards', an online store where users can unlock gifts that are meaningful to them.
For a long time, we've said that in order for rewards to be effective, they have to be personal. So, this is our effort to give you full control on awarding meaningful incentives to your employees.
We suggest that the best way to use this new feature is to have 1-on-1 conversations about what people would like to see in the Rewards shop. That way, each person has something that they are striving to earn. Perhaps a few tiers of gift (low, medium, high) per person could be a smart idea?
How to use it?
- Simply set a coin value for each prize you would like to provide, say for example 500 coins for movie tickets and 90,000 coins for a Flatscreen TV.
- Then assign coin values to tasks, such as 10 coins per sale 5 coins per offer sent and 1,000 coins for the best sale of the month.
- Next, fill the Rewards shop with prizes, set a number limit on availability of each prize (if you wish), and let the fun begin!
- Lastly, managers must approve the 'purchase'/coin use for prizes, and then deliver the goods :)
To see it in action, check out this awesome video!
So, what should you put in the webshop? Here are some quick ideas:
- Amazon Alexa
- Movie tickets
- Bottle of wine
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Segway mini hoverboard
- Sonos Play1: Wireless Speaker
- Sennheiser MB 660 UC headset
- Paid vacation day
- Assign 10 pushups to a colleague in Friday meeting
- Switch SalesScreen song of a colleague for 1 week
- Transfer 5,000 coins to a team member (quick way to make friends! ;) )
- Gift cards: Sports store, IKEA, electronics shop, travel, etc.
- Titleist Pro V1X golfballs 12 pack
- Amazon Kindle
This is one of the biggest feature requests we've had from customers and sales managers. We've been using it here in-house for about a month in Beta and the results have been great. We hope that this makes it more fun for sales reps to chase their targets and easier for managers to reward performance. Enjoy!